We are traveling in late Aug/early Sept from SF to the Monterey/Carmel area, leaving Friday afternoon and returning late Sunday. We are staying in Pebble Beach (non-golfers), and will have our two small dogs with us. I'd love some input/suggestions for things to do. Not all activities/restaurants need to be pet-friendly.
So far, here is what we're thinking, but not sure how to put it all together:
Things to Do
- Explore pebble beach area (17 mi drive),
- Carmel Beach
- Carmel shopping (pet friendly places)
- Pfeiffer big sur state park
- Point Lobos
- Lovers Point/Pacific Grove
- Best place to see ocean wildlife?
- Best place for beach sunset?
- Pet friendly hiking?
- Dinner at Aubergine booked
- Forge in the Forest (pet friendly) for lunch
- What is the best restaurant of the options in Pebble Beach?
- Anything pet-friendly for lunch in/around Big Sur?
- Best place to get a picnic lunch to eat at the beach?
- Pet-friendly Sunday Brunch?
Thanks in advance!