We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review of VRBO #397913 , house in Monterey.

Which Monterey hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
545 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Review of VRBO #397913 , house in Monterey.

As I was hesitant to rent the house due to the lack of reviews, I'll post my review here.

The photos reflect what is really there, but there is so much more! The 3 bedrooms are grouped together with the full bathroom and the kitchen. We rented this house for 6 people, but one couple had an emergency. With 4 adults all was fine, but with 6 we’d have to wait to take a shower. This would be the only issue.

Every bedroom has spare pillows and blankets, there are plenty hangers and shelves. The bathroom has a hairdryer, flexible shower, and so many spare towels: I don’t think I saw as many in a store! There are also beach towels at the bottom of the cabinet.

Kitchen has everything that is possibly needed. All sorts of pots and pans, dishes and glasses, teapot and tea kettle. There is a manual for the coffeemaker. Plenty of kitchen towels and place mats, paper towels and napkins, salt and pepper. The dishwasher works well.

The ½ bathroom is on the way through the laundry room. A nice back yard with patio furniture. The dining room has a large TV with detailed instruction how to use the remotes, a table with 6 chairs. The family room has a smaller table with 4 chairs. Both rooms are huge; they have plenty of couches and comfortable soft chairs.

We didn’t call the owner as it was easy to communicate by emails, the entrance and exit instructions were clear, the security deposit check was mailed to us just 3 days later. Overall we were satisfied with everything in the house, and would definitely recommend it to friends.

1. Re: Review of VRBO #397913 , house in Monterey.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 07:17