We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motels near Embarcadero

Malaysia
Level Contributor
334 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Motels near Embarcadero

Hi everyone, thanks for your advice so far. Are the shops at the Embarcadero open at night? We're thinking that it may be better to stay near there. Are the following motels located within walking distance?

- Days Inn

- BW Marcos Inn

Petaluma, California
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motels near Embarcadero

Your best bet between these two is the Best Western San Marcos. It is definitely close to the Embarcadero. The Days Inn is farther away, and I would not walk from the Days Inn to the Embarcadero. I have also been told that the San Marcos is a nice clean decent hotel. I personally like to stay in Best Westerns.

The town is not open too late as it is so small. We have a darling old fashioned movie theater you might enjoy. Also, there are many restaurants on the Embarcadero, so you can wander and eat and wander some more. Some shops close by 7:00. There may be a few that are open later than that.

Be sure to plan to eat dinner while it is still sun up so you can watch the sun set! It is a beautiful time of the day here.