We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Napa- Sonoma B&B

Manhasset, NY
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Napa- Sonoma B&B

Looking for a great place or places to stay for 5 days in Napa and Sonoma area. Would consider 2 palces. What about restaurants..only really great ones. We are from NY and know the difference! Thanks

springfield, mo
Level Contributor
386 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Napa- Sonoma B&B

We haven't been yet but are going in October. We booked Adagio in St. Helena just because it was small and got great recommendations. We have friends that stayed at Gaige House, which is more Sonoma and couldn't say enough about it. That is where we would have gone if we wanted to stay in the Sonoma Valley. We have also heard really great things about Candlestick in Napa.

Arlington, Texas
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Napa- Sonoma B&B

I have never stayed in a bed and breakfast in Napa, but have stayed in 3 in Sonoma. The Kenwood Inn is beautiful and convenient; the Applewood Inn in Guerneville is lovely and has a fantastic restaurant; and the Gaige House in Glen Ellen is divine! You can't go wrong with any of these. There are many fabulous places to eat throughout Napa and Sonoma. The only disappointment I have had is Domaine Chandon; I thought it was seriously over rated.

Marblehead, MA
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Napa- Sonoma B&B

From New York? Really? Holy Cow!! You must know EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT FOOD AND TRAVEL AND THE WORLD IN GENERAL. We're just from Boston so we'll probably just bring some p b adn j's and a little milk. But we'll be wearing our World Series Champions t shirts.......

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
Canton, Georgia
Level Contributor
81 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Napa- Sonoma B&B

Oh Descartes, from a Jersey born girl (who now lives in GA), I have to say what a kick I got out of your post. Thanks for the chuckle.

Level Contributor
173 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Napa- Sonoma B&B

She won't be wearing a World Series Championship T-Shirt.

Kinda hard to get all 26 on at the same time, don't ya know.

But you can hang out with the Diamondback and Angels fans who have also only won one. ;)