We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We've been and we're back!

Bucks, UK
Level Contributor
373 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
We've been and we're back!

Well, it was more than two weeks ago when I said "we're almost there!" and asked about mosquitos. This time I'm posting to say "we've been and we're back and it was ALL fantastic!"

We had such a fabulous holiday and completely fell in love with the Napa Valley. Two weeks seemed a long time when we first arrived, but it passed so very quickly and we were more than reluctant to leave. If only we could have stayed longer.

I shall do a trip report as soon as I recover from the jetlag, but just wanted to say hello and to thank everyone for their advice on my threads.

What a fantastic place! I want to go again...

:o)

Napa
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We've been and we're back!

thanks for letting all TA's know that Napa Valley is a very special destination!

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We've been and we're back!

Glad you had a great time. I'm envious of your two weeks there! We went to Napa and Healdsburg last year and loved it so much we plan to return for a week this summer. Looking forward to your trip report - with two weeks in the area I'm sure you will have lots to tell, and it will help feed my obsession in preparing for our trip!

Napa, CA
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We've been and we're back!

TheBatties-

So glad to hear you made it back in one piece, and had a great time!

We find the one thing all of our guests seem to have in common is:

They all want to come back-- and SOON! :)

(and we love to have folks visit our little corner of the world :)

Get some rest, and we'll look forward to that trip report! :)

-The Innkeepers

Napa Old World Inn

Level Contributor
35,211 posts
899 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: We've been and we're back!

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip! Looking forwrad to your report. :)

Bucks, UK
Level Contributor
373 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: We've been and we're back!

I've started my report, honest I have! Two weeks of loveliness takes a lot of writing about - it is turning into a novel!

Alabama
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We've been and we're back!

I have maps, charts, notebooks and are in the middle of planning for a week in september. looking forward to reading your report. I am thinking of even putting a couple days for the coast around Jenner. Anyone visited this area at the same time as the Napa valley. Is it doable?

7. Re: We've been and we're back!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2010, 05:18