We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

world points rewards? anyone used in Napa?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
47 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
world points rewards? anyone used in Napa?

my husband earns points with his VISA and he found 2 rewards in NAPA- tours/ tastings at Franciscan and Mondavi

Just wondering if anyone ever did either of these through world points and if you would recommed it

Thanks!

Napa
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: world points rewards? anyone used in Napa?

I can highly recommend each winery - but personally have not used World Points to do their tastings. Try to do the Magnificat Blending Seminar at Franciscan - and the Harvest of Joy lunch at Mondavi.

Have fun!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: world points rewards? anyone used in Napa?

Are those tours costly enough to justify using points? I don't remember the Mondavi tour being expensive, but that was several years ago.

dctravel

New Jersey
Level Contributor
47 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: world points rewards? anyone used in Napa?

good point about the cost of the tours. i'll check with my husband, but i think this is the card that he didn't care for the other ways to use his points. supposedly you also receive a few bottles of wine too.

Napa, CA
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: world points rewards? anyone used in Napa?

dctravel-

The Harvest of Joy lunch and tour is limited to 10 people per day, and runs 2.5 hours. It's $100 per person.

-The Innkeepers

Napa Old World Inn

5. Re: world points rewards? anyone used in Napa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2011, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Napa
Recent Conversations