We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Hotel Recommendations

Which Napa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ccia84
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Need Hotel Recommendations

Hello!

I am planning a trip to the Napa area for our Anniversary in March (thinking arriving on March 6th and staying for three nights) and need help with some places on where we should stay. I am looking for a romantic location around $250 or less per night. We are looking for a place that has an onsite hot tub and a fireplace in the room as an option would be nice.

It is also important that our location be within walking distance to restaurants, shops, live music etc. for night time activities.

Thanks!!!

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Portland
Level Contributor
5,597 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

You might check out options in Yountville or St Helena. Have fun!

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,285 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

If you want "nighttime" activities you kind of limit yourself to the City of Napa.

There I would look at the Andaz Napa.

www.napa.andaz.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html…

If you are willing to trade off nightlife for more romantic I agree with Yountville and St Helena.

ccia84
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

Thanks for your responses - Do you have any specific recommendations for Yountville and St. Helena in our price range?

Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
Level Contributor
7,364 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

Look at the Lavender Inn in Yountville. Cottage Grove Inn and Mount View Hotel in Calistoga. Napa Old World Inn and White House Inn in Napa.

Avoiding Friday and Saturday night stays will enable you to perhaps stay in other inns that would be out of your price range for a weekend stay.

Level Contributor
35,007 posts
898 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

The Villagio in Yountville is wonderful, our room had a fireplace and there is a great pool and hot tub on-site also. Hotel Yountville is another nice place in Yountville. :).

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,098 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

We loved Andaz. We stayed there in October and will return next month. I originally wanted a B&B, but none that I was interested in had openings for our entire stay. We loved Andaz though. Our room had a fireplace and the very best soaking tub I have ever seen.

Northwest
Level Contributor
32 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

La Bonita Motel in St. Helena has very nice rooms, particularly the ones in the back area off the main road. The rates are pretty good for that area. The hot tub, pool an sauna area is close to the road, but was quite nice a night. No one there but us.

Boston...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

We went for a romantic weekend in october and stayed at tThe NapaRiver Inn.We did tastings at Rutherford Hill, Markham,BV,Hill,FrogsLeap,Rombauer,Quioxte,Freemark Abbey, and had some fun at Carpe Diem at happy hour,Also we found the caneros area to be fun with Domaine Carneros,bubbly,madonna,acacia all made great Pinots, cheers ,

visitnapavalley.com/… ,

http://www.rutherfordhill.com/ ,

www.acaciavineyard.com/age_gateway…

Level Contributor
35,007 posts
898 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

Sounds fun! Domaine Carneros is one of our favorite wineries in this area. :).

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
61 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

I would check out the Inn on Randolph in Napa proper. The cottages in particular are romantic, cozy, and picturesque. We stayed there on our last Napa trip and were very impressed, particularly for the price.