We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day, 13 people, I'm the wine lover

Royal Oak, Michigan
1 post
Save Topic
One day, 13 people, I'm the wine lover

I am the planner for a one day tour starting from Petaluma. I am a red fan. I have been given some tips on which vineyards to see, Vinters and a few other smaller boutique places. I have been reading the forums and see many wonderful choices but one suggest starting with which wines I would prefer. I'm a Cab Zin girl and plan to visit Martinelli , and Vinecliff , Napa on another day, so we can focus this larger group on Sonoma, maybe dip into Napa, if driving there and back in one day with perhaps four stops makes sense. I'd like to mix it up, traditional, funky, caves, and beautiful vineyards. I know, its so difficult. Also in our group will be two culinary people. any suggestions will help me design this to be a day to remember. Thank You!!

Mentioned in this post
Petaluma
Petaluma
Sonoma County, CA
Napa
Napa
Napa Valley, CA
Sonoma
Sonoma
Sonoma County, CA
Napa Inside Guides
Multi-day Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Day Trips
Dynamic Napa Wine Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
PF Wine Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Allure Limo Napa Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Wine Tours & Tastings , Private Tours
Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
Level Contributor
8,012 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day, 13 people, I'm the wine lover

Juli - Welcome to TripAdvisor!

Maybe you could describe better what your question is. You are talking about a one day tour but then mention visiting "Napa on another day". Martinelli and Vinecliff are in two different counties and about an hour's drive from each other.

Also, if you are planning on visiting Sonoma wineries, it's best to ask your questions in the Sonoma County forum.

Mentioned in this post
Napa
Napa
Napa Valley, CA
Sonoma
Sonoma
Sonoma County, CA
Sonoma County
Sonoma County
California
Level Contributor
37,613 posts
960 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day, 13 people, I'm the wine lover

Don't miss Gundlach Bundschu in Sonoma! :)

Mentioned in this post
Sonoma
Sonoma
Sonoma County, CA
3. Re: One day, 13 people, I'm the wine lover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2015, 05:16