We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

napa and sonoma trip...sept or oct 2014

miami
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
napa and sonoma trip...sept or oct 2014

My husband and I want to go to wine country for our 10 year anniversary. would like to stay in napa two nights and then maybe go up into Sonoma for a night...the questions I have are what are some of the best places to stay in napa in the $200-300 price range. Prefer bed and breakfasts but would want one walking distance to downtown and a private entrance to the room would be a nice touch...I am a smoker but don't mind smoking outside would want aq place that wouldn't yell at me for smoking outside.

Also, when going to Sonoma valley would love to stay somewhere on the coast with water view but not sure how far that is from the vineyards? Also, anyone know of any good places... Either that or what town would you guys say is best for touring the Russian River Valley? Any help would be appreciated. Odia

Level Contributor
35,953 posts
904 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: napa and sonoma trip...sept or oct 2014

Old World Inn in Napa is a very nice choice for a Bed & Breakfast. :)

Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
Level Contributor
7,573 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: napa and sonoma trip...sept or oct 2014

Odia- the best place to start looking for B&Bs is in the TA Review section. There are a number of very fine ones in downtown Napa.

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g32766-Napa_Napa_Vall…

For questions about Sonoma County, it's best to post your questions in that forum. Bear in mind, that the Sonoma Valley and the town of Sonoma are not on the coast. The Sonoma Coast includes the towns of Bodega Bay and Jenner. The Russian River Valley is west of the city of Santa Rosa. Many people like to stay in Healdsburg when touring the Russian River Valley vineyards.

miami
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: napa and sonoma trip...sept or oct 2014

Thanks I saw their website and thought so too...

4. Re: napa and sonoma trip...sept or oct 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 05:16