We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine tastings under $25

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
245 reviews
Save Topic
Wine tastings under $25

We are looking for 3-4 wineries that offer tastings under $25. I love a full-bodied chardonnay like Kendall Jackson or Sonoma Cutrer so something similar would be great! I also like smaller, unique and funky places. The big-name and mainstream are not quite as interesting to me. We are staying at Carneros Inn and have a car so including location with your recommendations would be greatly helpful for planning our route. We don't mind driving for one or two but a few recommendations near our hotel would be great too!

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine tastings under $25

Take a look at the right side of this page, under "Top questions about Napa" you will find a link :" FREE wine tastings? Where!?: Chuck.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine tastings under $25

Thank you! I did look at that earlier but did not click on the links, there is a lot of info there, not just freebies.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
150 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine tastings under $25

I just got back and didn't pay that much for tastings. Silver Oak is $20/person, Freemark Abby and Duckhorn we used a 2-1 coupon we found online. At St. Clement we had a glass of chard for $10 - and their patio has a beautiful view - cannot take the tastings outside of the very small tasting room. Mondavi we got a glass of wine you can only get at the winery and sat outside. Mumm and Domaine Carneros I shared a tasting. We didn't get to several wineries I wanted to visit. Plenty to visit for less than $25/person for a tasting and definitely if you got wine by the glass.

4. Re: Wine tastings under $25

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 05:21