We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winery private dinner/lunch and pairing

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
119 posts
194 reviews
Save Topic
Winery private dinner/lunch and pairing

For a group of 8-12 people we are interested In a onsite winery dinner/lunch experience. I have found that peju and Rutherford offer this option, please send me any options.

Mentioned in this post
Rutherford
Rutherford
Napa Valley, CA
Napa
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winery private dinner/lunch and pairing

I think Franciscan and Robert Mondavi also offer this.

St. Helena...
Destination Expert
for Napa Valley
Level Contributor
1,664 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Winery private dinner/lunch and pairing

hi bryan - Wineries are in the business of producing wine, not providing food service. So your options are going to be very, very limited. A small number of wineries are permitted to serve food during tastings, also known as 'wine & food pairing'. Is this what you're looking for?

Or, are you asking about a complete meal with table service at a winery? A handful of wineries do this ,e.g. Flora Springs, Domain Chandon and Round Pond in Napa Valley, and Rams Gate & Lynmar Estate in Sonoma County. There may be others; wineries tend to change offerings around year to year.

Finally, if you'd be interested in a catered event at a winery, you will have more options, but it will be expensive.

Tell us more about what you want.

Mentioned in this post
Napa Valley
Napa Valley
California
Sonoma County
Sonoma County
California
Level Contributor
37,593 posts
960 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winery private dinner/lunch and pairing

The restaurant at Domaine Chandon is called Etoile if you want to call them. :).

San Francisco, Ca
Level Contributor
19,069 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Winery private dinner/lunch and pairing

There is a very nice restaurant at Domain Chandon, so while you might have a private room, the restaurant itself would be open to the public. (In case you are visualizing something where you are the only people on the property at dinner.)

I've been to functions at Castello di Amoroso, so they apparently do this.

If you can't get something at a winery, Brix Restaurant is set in a vineyard, so the next best thing to a winery, perhaps!

5. Re: Winery private dinner/lunch and pairing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 05:15