We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newport Beach Boat Parade Viewing

Which Newport Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
SoCal
Level Contributor
5,651 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Newport Beach Boat Parade Viewing

I have family visiting and they want to go to the boat parade. Last year it was pretty much rained out the night we took them and there were very few boats. They are wanting to watch from an outdoor restaurant with heat lamps. We always just stand outside or I have gone a few times over the years to restaurants that were inside. Any ideas on restaurants with outdoor dining for the boat parade?

Newport Beach, CA
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newport Beach Boat Parade Viewing

There's already a thread on this subject Jennifer.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32780-i445-k49684…

SoCal
Level Contributor
5,651 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Newport Beach Boat Parade Viewing

I read the thread but don't see any specific mention of which restaurants have outdoor seating with a view of the parade. I have a few ideas in mind for inside dining with a view but I am not coming up with anything outside.

Newport Beach, CA
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Newport Beach Boat Parade Viewing

Did you check this part of the thread:: christmasboatparade.com/media/1862/2011resta…

If you know anything about restaurants along the parade route (another part of that thread) you will be able to pick some that will provide cusine that you want and simply visit their website or call them to see if they have outdoor seating for the parade.

Newport Beach, CA
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Newport Beach Boat Parade Viewing

n/m

Edited: 29 November 2011, 19:27
Newport Beach, CA
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Newport Beach Boat Parade Viewing

Sorry, I'm on a wireless network and, for some reason, the computer keeps falling off the grid today. Anything in PDF takes extra time.

Here's the route map: christmasboatparade.com/media/…routemap.pdf

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Newport Beach Boat Parade Viewing

Check with the restaurants in Lido Marina Village, you might be able to reserve an outdoor table with a view there

Edited: 29 November 2011, 21:27
Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,170 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Newport Beach Boat Parade Viewing

The Rusty Pelican and the Chart House have outdoor dining.

8. Re: Newport Beach Boat Parade Viewing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 19:40