We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

montecito and area attractions

Which Oakland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Raleigh
8 posts
Save Topic
montecito and area attractions

what is the weather like at the end of October? We'll be driving up from Fremont area and we have about a week. We'd like to explore San Francisco on the weekend before by BART and then drive up to Montecito area.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
60,807 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: montecito and area attractions

I am really confused. Are there 2 Montecitos inCallifornia? The one I know is near SantaBarbara which is SOUTH of SanFrancisco.

Stockton, CA
Level Contributor
229 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: montecito and area attractions

I'm assuming that you must mean Mendocino? Northern California coastal weather is great in October, but bring layers the at you can peel on and off as the day progresses.

Raleigh
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: montecito and area attractions

Mendocino is correct, sorry for the confusion.

4. Re: montecito and area attractions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 12:17