We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner and breakfast spot

Which Oxnard hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vienna
Level Contributor
276 posts
469 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner and breakfast spot

We are a group of 4 adults. I would be grateful for dining recommendations. Places that locals like, preferred. Basicly anything non-European. Reasonable prized. Extensive choice (as I have various interests to cover). No fish or seafood only.

We do have a car, so, in case parking is an issue.

Also a place that serves delicious breakfast would be great. We are breakfast lovers.

We will be staying overnight at the Best Western Oxnard Inn. The day will be a Saturday, so I figure trying to make my choice in advance would help me to plan. I'm the group leader and responsible for all the organisational work (which includes finding dining options.) Thank you.

2 replies to this topic
los angeles
Level Contributor
802 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner and breakfast spot

cibiem :

Hope this helps. I love Du-Pars.

http://www.visitoxnard.com/visitors/dining/

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner and breakfast spot

for breakfast try Mrs. Olsons on Hollywood Beach. Best breakfast in town for about 40 years. Best burritos are at Pepe's, a little stand on Silver Strand Beach corner of Rossmore. Best bar is the Rudder Room at the end of Hollywood Beach. These are all local hang outs, my husband grew up on Hollywood Beach.

Reply to: Dinner and breakfast spot
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oxnard