We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asilomar Lodging Deals

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,358 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Asilomar Lodging Deals

Yesterday I received a card from Asilomar advertising some nice family rates.

They sound expensive but are for a family of four, full breakfasts, either lunch or dinner, and tickets or passes for the Aquarium or parks.

You get these by logging on to VisitAsilomar.com.

$278...Monterey Bay Aquarium Package ..... accommodations, breakfast and dinner for four and passes to the Aquarium for two adults and two children. You need to use promotional code MBAQUARIUM to get this offer.

$204...California State Parks' Package ...accommodations, breakfast and box lunches for four, and a one day pass to Point Lobos, Pfeiffer Big Sur, Julia Pfeiffer Burns and Andrew Molera State Parks.

Sounds great to me.

PGDenizen. I know the accommodations at Asilomar are not fancy-dancy. I have been there for conferences and the rooms were perfectly fine, but I seem to remember that they may lack amenities like TV? Am I right. Could you provide some more info?

Pacific Grove...
Destination Expert
for Monterey, Carmel, Pacific Grove, Monterey County
Level Contributor
5,374 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asilomar Lodging Deals

Hi Puter. Great info! You're right--no TVs or telephones in the rooms at Asilomar, so it makes for a real "get away from it all" experience. But all the units have private bathrooms, some have fireplaces, and the surroundings are gorgeous.

2. Re: Asilomar Lodging Deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2009, 07:42