We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there an event week of Aug 12th 2014?

Which Pacific Grove hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hofheim Germany
Level Contributor
130 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Is there an event week of Aug 12th 2014?

Hello forum folks,

I have tried to book several different hotels in Carmel or Pacific Grove for a 2 or 3night midweek stay Aug 12th 2014 and keep fixing that the entire week or month is booked?? Does anyone know if there a large event happening then?

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there an event week of Aug 12th 2014?

There is the Concours d'Elegance and other classic auto related events that week.

www.seemonterey.com/events/sporting/concours/

The locals can provide you with more info and help about travel in the area that week when they see this.

Pacific Grove...
Destination Expert
for Monterey, Carmel, Pacific Grove, Monterey County
Level Contributor
5,363 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there an event week of Aug 12th 2014?

That's a tough time to find lodging because of the events Fresco mentioned. If your timing is at all flexible, you'll find it much easier before or after the Concours d'Elegance--say, either the week prior or the week after. If not, please tell us your exact dates and your upper price limit per night, and I'll see if I can help.

Hofheim Germany
Level Contributor
130 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there an event week of Aug 12th 2014?

Thank you for the Info & Suggestion. We can do a week later:)

4. Re: Is there an event week of Aug 12th 2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2014, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Pacific Grove