We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather...

Which Palm Desert hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
301 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
weather...

I have been checking the forecast for next week, the day temps seem great but at night....it looks cold!! Is a sweatshirt enough or are heavy jackets needed. I hope not, I have that weather at home!!

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
60,819 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather...

The nighttime temps listed are in the 50s and 60sF with the coldest temps being in the middle of the night like 3AM so I cannot imagine a heavy coat would be needed for a visit next week.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Big Sur
Level Contributor
590 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather...

I was just there last weekend. If you're just talking about going out to dinner in the evening a light sweater/jacket will be fine. You definitely will not need anything heavy.

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather...

Hi, we've been here since Sun the weather was a little cool some clouds but then it warmed up considerably it was about 88-90 yesterday and i believe will stay warm for the rest of the week. BTW the street fair was nice. Get there early and get ready to battle for parking we tried the parking structure behind the Village Pub and we couldn't find a space ended up behind the Katz club in a public parking lot. Also, do not eat at the Village pub it was herendous! We gave it a chance since it was listed thru the privilege card and we had tried it years ago but apparently it is not the same owners.

SAn Diego, CA
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather...

We just got back from a week there. Leave the jacket at home. A LIGHT sweater will be perfect. Dry cold is not cold.... just a light breeze.

Have fun... wear sun screen!!

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather...

manddsandiego, you weren't staying at SR were you?

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather...

Oh I see you stayed at somewhere else, glad you had a gret time we did too!!

7. Re: weather...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 16:17