We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Desert from a Wednesday to Sunday

oc
1 post
Save Topic
Palm Desert from a Wednesday to Sunday

Hi:

My 17 year old and I are headed to Palm Desert and would like to know about fun, not too expensive things to do, besides hang out at the poot all day.

She may being a friend, so I would want to find areas for some nice adult conversation, preferable classy and conservative, somewhere that is not uncomfortable for a single woman to go.

We are also very active, so something for the teenagers would be nice, too.

How about spas or springs?

Whatever it is, is has to be super safe.

Thanks.

palm desert
Level Contributor
71 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palm Desert from a Wednesday to Sunday

How about shopping along El Paseo. "The Gardens" shopping area on El Paseo has several upscale shops and restaurants.

You could also visit the Marriott Desert Springs and take a boat ride or enjoy the spa there.

Palm Desert, CA
Level Contributor
32 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palm Desert from a Wednesday to Sunday

If you visit after June 15th, you can get into the Living Desert Zoo & Botanical Gardens for about $8.00. It opens at 8 AM and you should get there at that time due to the heat.

3. Re: Palm Desert from a Wednesday to Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Palm Desert