We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chef Boyardee costs more here

Connecticut
Level Contributor
361 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Chef Boyardee costs more here

Please don't go here unless you want terrible Italian food. I swear they opened a can of Chef

Boyardee. Sadly, they charged a fortune for this

horrible experience. I wish I had read the trip advisor reviews and not the travel hype. I won't make that mistake again! I just hope I keep someone from spending any money here!

Pacifica, California
Destination Expert
for Pacifica
Level Contributor
9,282 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chef Boyardee costs more here

Are you saying any Italian place in Palm Desert will serve you Chef Boyardee? (Which I happen to like, BTW.)

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
17,612 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chef Boyardee costs more here

Which place are you talking about? There are several very good Italian places in town.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chef Boyardee costs more here

Interesting how hard it is, sometimes, to get a complete thought out. If you are "trying" to review a restaurant, it should be on the "restaurant review" forum. Chuck...

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chef Boyardee costs more here

You keep referring to 'here' ... where's that?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
361 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chef Boyardee costs more here

Sorry everyone! The restaurant was Castelli's. It will be on a restaurant review trip advisor soon.

Palm Desert...
Level Contributor
179 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Chef Boyardee costs more here

Wow. Very surprised to hear it. Castelli's has always been consistently good.

7. Re: Chef Boyardee costs more here

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 19:27