We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grils weekend away in March 2010

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
grils weekend away in March 2010

We will have girls ranging from 30's -50's.

We all like to have fun; dancing, laying by the pool, nice restaurants.

Where is a great place to stay within 200-300 per night.

It will be my g/f's birthday.

Thank you

Ristorante Mamma Gina
££ - £££, Italian
Grill-A-Burger
££ - £££, American, Grill
Sherman's Deli
££ - £££, American, Soups, Deli
Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,749 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grils weekend away in March 2010

Just a side bar here, but don't you think that by the time you are 30-50 you are women and not girls anymore? Back in the 60's and 70's women and many men were very vocal and fought for the respect that women and not girls deserve. Looks like the trend is backsliding. Please don't give up what you deserve. Chuck...

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,802 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: grils weekend away in March 2010

Maybe they just like being called girls, as they feel young and like to have fun and are not stuffy. Just walk up and down Palm Canyon and Indian Canyon and I'm sure you find places to party and have fun.

Mentioned in this post
Palm Canyon
Palm Canyon
199 Reviews
Palm Springs, CA
St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
23 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: grils weekend away in March 2010

OMG really???? I will be a "girl" forever, the word "woman" reminds me my mom and her friends....and I'm in my mid 50's OMG.... OK Girls....Palm Springs is a little old and stuffy Palm Desert is really fun and El Paseo has several good restaurants etc....A really good place to party id Los Consuela on Hwy 111, on Saturday night after 9:00 (or maybe 10:00 it becomes a club and you can dance your booty off. Armando's on El Paseo is a fun place too There are lots of restaurants that have jazz etc.... Many places also offer Karaoke I'm assuming you are coming March 2011 right? Let me know if you have any other questions we have been coming here for 25 + years.....And you girls have a blast!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Palm Springs
Palm Springs
Greater Palm Springs, CA
Palm Desert
Palm Desert
Greater Palm Springs, CA
4. Re: grils weekend away in March 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2012, 11:18