We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about Marriott Desert Springs Villa 2

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
175 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Question about Marriott Desert Springs Villa 2

Normally we stay at Club Intrawest but we thought we would try something different, so with out time share we got the Marriott during the last part of October. Our youngest daughter, 20 and her girlfriend are excited to join us. I have some issues walking distances and we would like to be near the large pool and the other amenities. I am thinking about a mountain view on the second floor. Looking at the resort map it looks like parking is a distance from some of the villas and we would want to be close to bbq also. Any suggestions and who should I contact. Thanks Janice

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
28,927 posts
6,060 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about Marriott Desert Springs Villa 2

The barbecues are all over the place.....meaning this property positions barbecues close to each of its villas. Tables are close by as well. So I would not be that concerned about the barbecues.

Swimming pool is by the club house. Try to get a villa as close to the club house as possible. Parking is easy. Just to let you know the largest pool is in the Desert Springs Villa I area which you do have access to. However, we found the swimming pool at Desrt villa 2 perfect - it was not so crazy busy; very relaxing; and large - and enjoyable. We had several barbecues both at our condo barbecue as well as one close to the pool.

I am assuming stairs are not an issue - the places on either floor (1 or 2) are nice. We liked being able to walk from our patio area directly to the pool (a few minutes walk).

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
175 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about Marriott Desert Springs Villa 2

Thanks mini that is really helpful. Janice

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,851 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about Marriott Desert Springs Villa 2

Call the Resort directly and tell them your request. There are so many Villas.

We will be there in December. villas 1

Enjoy

4. Re: Question about Marriott Desert Springs Villa 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Palm Desert
Recent Conversations