We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Palm Desert

Courtenay, Canada
Level Contributor
299 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Best Western Palm Desert

I am considering the Best Western in Palm Desert and then traveling around the Area.Is there a good Bus Service to Palm Springs?,or should i just bite the bullet and spend more and stay in Palm Springs,Also is the Best Western Centrally located for walking around>?Many Thanks,Cheers

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Western Palm Desert

Not really a location for walking around. If you want to stay in Palm Springs look at some of the smaller hotels.

The Best Western Las Brisas might be worth looking at.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,052 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Western Palm Desert

We didn't care for the Las Brisas, our room was dark and outdated.

Try the Chase Hotel in downtown Palm Springs. They have free parking, breakfast and you can walk one block to the shops and restaurants of PS.

http://www.chasehotelpalmsprings.com/

Mi Wuk Village...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Western Palm Desert

The Best Western is in a good location only if you have a car. Of the various communities in the Cochella Valley, Palm Desert is the shopping hub. El Paseo is called the Rodeo Drive of the desert. Only place I've seen a Baccarat dining table for sale. Are you saying you are going out there with no car? Big mistake. I used to live in La Quinta. There is a transit system for the entire valley. I once saw the bus. Palm Springs is about the only place to manage without a car...and even there..

4. Re: Best Western Palm Desert

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2014, 06:20