We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peppertree

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Peppertree

FYI

For those who are planning a stay soon, the Bookstore is moving downtown in June and the Cafe will be closed from late May for a remodel that should last 4 months.

Gorham, Maine
Level Contributor
643 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peppertree

I assume alternate arrangements will be made for the breakfast?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peppertree

I would call and ask them

LA
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Peppertree

Well just stayed at the Pepper Tree Inn and they service their own Continental Breakfast. The Muffins and croissants are from Aspen Mills Bakery and the coffee is made fresh on site. Hope this helps out.....

Also the owner, Bob, or better known as POB(poor ol BoB) said the cafe will most likely expand there menu. It will still be next to the hotel, which will provide more variety.

santa fe
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Peppertree

I don't think the remodel is supposed to take that long - it already has a built kitchen. But even if it did Koffi (which is great) is just across the street and John's is just two blocks up. Both places are good spots to start the day...

Uptown PS is looking pretty good these days - and Pepper Tree Inn is smack dab in the middel of it all...