We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Costs in Palm Springs

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg
6 posts
Save Topic
Golf Costs in Palm Springs

Does anyone have any suggestions about golfing in Palm Springs for under $30 during January or am I just dreaming?

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,393 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Costs in Palm Springs

There are some 5000 yard courses which you can play for around $35 for example(Suncrest on Country Club/Palm Desert).

Unless you want to go to alot of timeshare presentations for free golf, or return in August, you are pretty much dreaming about $30 golf.

Good Luck!!

Winnipeg
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf Costs in Palm Springs

Thanks for the info. I kind of thought I was dreaming. I also thought that would be something like a "last minute" golf booking place where you could pick unused times for less than the $100/round.

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf Costs in Palm Springs

Try www.golfnow.com. I think they have tee times for most of the US now. Check in the evening for tee times the next day.

Palm Desert...
Level Contributor
174 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf Costs in Palm Springs

Also try stand by golf..

www.standbygolf.com

760-321-2665

We've had success with them a number of times.

Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golf Costs in Palm Springs

I was there in early December and found the best thing to do is either get a special out of the golf mags or call up the course you want to play the night before or the morning of. I didn't find that standbygolf.com offered great deals, remember they're brokers and need to make a buck too.

palm desert
Level Contributor
71 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Golf Costs in Palm Springs

You might try Tahquitz Creek in Palm Springs. I'm on their email list and I noticed that this week they had some $29 special rates. You might contact them and ask to be added to the email list and keep an eye out for specials.

www.tahquitzcreek.com

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Golf Costs in Palm Springs

Also try ezlinks.com and bid for a tee time by clicking name your price,

Rancho Mirage, CA
Level Contributor
89 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Golf Costs in Palm Springs

In addition to the websites already recommended, the cheapest I usually find for a really decent course is Mesquite Country Club 760-323-9377, or Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort (760) 328-1005.

9. Re: Golf Costs in Palm Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 14:22