We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doral Dessert Palm Springs Resort or Alternative Gay Acc.

New Zealand
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Doral Dessert Palm Springs Resort or Alternative Gay Acc.

I am visiting PS for the first time and there seems to be mixed review on this resort? Has anyone stayed there and could comment more fully.

Would prefer a gay friendly resort not too far away -something clean, tidy and hassel free.

Any thought, comments appreciated.

Mike

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,238 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doral Dessert Palm Springs Resort or Alternative Gay Acc.

The Chase Hotel is Gay Friendly, but not exclusive.

The rates are reasonable and the location perfect in the middle of PS.

http://www.chasehotelpalmsprings.com/

Mission Viejo ca
Level Contributor
91 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doral Dessert Palm Springs Resort or Alternative Gay Acc.

got to palmsprings.com - hotel descriptions included - check out Riveria Resort and Spa - just opened this past weekend - very chic; glamorous and trendy and I would imagine will be gay friendly like most hotels - check out the Viceroy

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Doral Dessert Palm Springs Resort or Alternative Gay Acc.

Viceroy is definitely gay friendly. Just spent last weekend there with a group of 8 girls. Tons of boys there frolicking and enjoying just being gay. Lots of couples, same sex and not. Girl and boy. Groups. And I have to mention - dog friendly. The staff, food, ambience everything is fabulous and chic and laid back. Don Devine will cater to your every need. If you go, please flirt with Harrison. xoxo

I will be writing a bigger review soon. We will definitely stay there again.

M.

palm springs
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Doral Dessert Palm Springs Resort or Alternative Gay Acc.

Most of the gay hotels are in the 'Warm Sands' area of Palm Springs. A search on the Internet should give you tons of info on these.

5. Re: Doral Dessert Palm Springs Resort or Alternative Gay Acc.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 13:19