We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelodge Palm Springs - opinions

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, MN
Level Contributor
993 posts
169 reviews
Save Topic
Travelodge Palm Springs - opinions

Wife/I are planning a week trip to the area in April.

Part of our stay will be in the Palm Springs area.

I have read some good things lately about the Travelodge in P.S. Prices are VERY good as well.

Can anyone shed more light on this place - is it the great value as advertised? Thanks!

palm springs
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelodge Palm Springs - opinions

All I know is that the hotel has recently had a major renovation. The owners want it to be an inexpensive but hip hotel. From the outside it looks good.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,795 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelodge Palm Springs - opinions

Don't know about the Travelodge in Palm Springs.

What dates are you going in April? The Dinah Shore (Lesbian Getaway)and White Party (Gays) take place in April and 20 thousand fill the town. The events are held around Easter, so you might check your dates or stay in another one of the desert cities those weekends if your hotel is booked.

Rochester, MN
Level Contributor
993 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelodge Palm Springs - opinions

Thanks for the heads up...we will be in the area in April AFTER those events.

Rochester, MN
Level Contributor
993 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelodge Palm Springs - opinions

I just booked our room for two nights at this Travelodge. $58/nt is pretty darn good!

I wanted to choose a boutique hotel in lieu, but after calling like 4-5 of them, none had availability on the dates we wanted. So, this made my decision easy...take the good deal and hope the good reviews hold up.

If anyone has stayed here recently, any input on this place? (other than that under the hotel reviews themselves)

Palm Springs, CA
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelodge Palm Springs - opinions

We are the hotel owners. You will definitely enjoy your stay, as we have spared no expense in the renovation. What the users are saying in their reviews is true, there is still some details we are working on while we are finishing up the renovation, but it will more than ready when you arrive. We have kept the rates low so keep we can our loyal guests happy, but soon enough they will be rising so it's a good thing you have already booked your stay.

6. Re: Travelodge Palm Springs - opinions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 02:16