We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villagefest and Film Festival of 2010

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
672 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Villagefest and Film Festival of 2010

Will the Villagefest still run while the film festival is on?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villagefest and Film Festival of 2010

Yes- every Thursday except Thanksgiving ( or if Christmas falls on a Thursday )

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
672 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villagefest and Film Festival of 2010

Thanks so much. We go to the Toronto Film Festival every year, so it'll be nice to see the difference between the two.....

Anything we should know before hand? I don't know about Palm Springs, but for the Toronto Film Festival you need to get tickets asap because they sell out very, very quickly.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
59,682 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villagefest and Film Festival of 2010

The Palm Springs Film Festival is for foreign films so don't know if that is the same as in Toronto.

My sister and I were able to buy tix for one night the day before. IF you are planning to stay for several nights and go to many of the films then it may be cost effective to buy ahead,not sure.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villagefest and Film Festival of 2010

The more popular choices do fill up or sell out but there are always people buying tix the last couple days...

If you are interested in the Red Carpet on the big night, that can be fun.

http://www.psfilmfest.org/

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
672 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villagefest and Film Festival of 2010

Thanks for all your help and info.... I'll keep an eye out for the calender of movies and events closer to time of the festival.

6. Re: Villagefest and Film Festival of 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2009, 05:33