We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Springs weather outlook?

San Diego
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Palm Springs weather outlook?

Hi all,

We're planning a quick getaway next week in Palm Springs. I'm thinking of staying at the Ace hotel simply because the concept behind it is so different from your standard hotel. If you have any opinions about the Ace let me know.

We're mostly going for some R&R and HOT sun. I've been checking weather forecasting sites every day for the last week and it was always suppose to be clear and sunny...but today my luck is taking a turn for the worse! Now it's saying it will be partly cloudy! I'm stressing out!!! Has anyone just returned from PS? How is the weather?

palm springs
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palm Springs weather outlook?

The weather has been great temperature-wise....in the mid 80s. It has been partly sunny/cloudy for the last week. It is supposed to warm up to the mid-upper 90s this week...also with partly cloudy weather. Still great pool weather though. The Ace hotel is a new kind of hotel that appeals mostly to younger people. Older people may not get it and think its a waste of money. I think the restaurant is very good...kind of old route 66 atmosphere.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,953 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palm Springs weather outlook?

I had lunch with someone yesterday who just came back from the desert over the weekend. They got tanned, and the weather was in the 80s they said, and very pleasant.

You will have a great time. Let us know about the Ace, we haven't heard much about it on the forum.

Venice, CA
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Palm Springs weather outlook?

Don't worry the weather will be fine. These weather forecast change by the hour and that "partly cloudy" outlook isn't that bad.

You will get plenty sun and heat...

4. Re: Palm Springs weather outlook?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2009, 07:19