We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for where to stay late February?

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for where to stay late February?

My sister is joining me for a weekend in Palm Springs late February. I have to give a speech on Saturday morning but the rest of the time we are free. The conference organizers are covering two nights at the conference hotel (Renaissance) but would like to then move to a quiet, personal bed and breakfast/inn/lodge/smaller hotel for our last night. It is a bit overwhelming all the options. The 50s style places seem very cute but a lot of them have only one bed. And, the places that are clothing optional for male clientele don't seem the best match. Any suggestions?

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,493 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for where to stay late February?

Check out The Chase Hotel, it's a nice little gem in a quiet area, only a block to downtown. They have some rooms with 2 double beds. Check out the virtual tour page and click on a view of the size of the room. I think you'll be satisfied.

www.chasehotelpalmsprings.com/open1.html

2. Re: Suggestions for where to stay late February?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2012, 10:19