We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Brunch

Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
362 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday Brunch

Seems to me there's a golf course in south Palm Springs that has a nice Sunday Brunch, but I can't think of the name of the place. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,721 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Brunch

There are lots of golf courses in south Palm Springs, its not like we are talking one or two !!!

Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
362 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Brunch

Hi Moose - Thanks for your reply. I've found it. The Indian Canyons Golf Course. It's the only one in south Palm Springs on my map. The other golf courses are in what I would call east Palm Springs and beyond.

palm springs
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Brunch

Yes it is Indian Canyons golf course. The restaurant that made the sunday brunch famous is called Leons, but, sadly, the restaurant is no longer there due to a lease situation. The current restaurant at the golf course also offers sunday brunch, but I have not heard if it is as good as Leons. Same great view though.

Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
362 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunday Brunch

Thanks Tomtravel for that update. I'm disappointed to hear Leons is closed. I was planning to try their Sunday brunch on my visit to PS this year. I hope the new restaurant will live-up to Leons standards.

palm springs
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunday Brunch

Leons has actually moved to the Desert Princess Cathedral City.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,287 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunday Brunch

The brunch at Escena gets good reviews.

Not a golf club, but we have had great brunches at Lulu's and Acqua Pazza. Same owner. Same menu. Both very good.

7. Re: Sunday Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 23:41