There is so much info to go through here I thought I would post.
I'm considering Palm Springs for our next Girls Weekend. 4 women in our upper 30's. We like to relax, shop, spa, dine out, and catch up. We'll head out for a drink or dancing one night but are not into the rowdy bar scene and can skip this if it is not around. We are not interested in a condo or house as we do not plan on doing anything for ourselves- we're all leaving kids at home and want to go out to dinner etc.
We like nice/luxury accommodations and we do not have a set budget. Boutique or large resort is good.
We would be able to fly directly into Palm Springs.
1) would we need a car or is there an area we could go to where we could walk and/or use hotel transport/cab?
2) Is November a desirable time ( 1st week)
3) What hotel or resort would you recommend?
4) Which spa would you recommend?
5) Any must see or do's while in Palm Springs?
Thanks for your responses!