We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 night, 2 days in Palm Springs, plz give some suggestions

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Redlands, California
4 posts
Save Topic
1 night, 2 days in Palm Springs, plz give some suggestions

1 night, 2 days in Palm Springs with my wife, what should i to do? PLZ give some suggestions, including hotel, spas, restaurants, et al

Mi Wuk Village...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 night, 2 days in Palm Springs, plz give some suggestions

Hotels...budget...in dollars not adjectives. Things to do... go up the Tramway. Any chance you are there on a Thursday night? Palm Canyon Dr....the main street of Palm Springs...is closed for a street fair. Lots of weird art/crafts for sale. Even weirder group of people. People watching supreme. Like to shop? El Paseo dr. in Palm Desert is called the Rodeo drive of the desert. Only place I have ever seen a Bacarat dining table for sale. History note... Palm Desert was original the repair base for Patton's tank army while it trained in the desert. Go east on I-10 and there is a Patton Museum near the summit. Interesting. The Palm Springs Air Museum has one of the largest collection of flyable WW2 aircraft. Check into their opencockpit Saturdays. Back when Hollywood movie stars really were movie stars, Palm Springs was a favorite getaway. Bob Hope at one time owned a big chunk of the town. BTW... if you like Palm Springs his house is for sale. $50 million. The Old las Palmas neighborhood has a lot of the old movie star homes. Just heard that the Palm Springs Follies is closing. Their final season is going to be a big one.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
56,473 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 night, 2 days in Palm Springs, plz give some suggestions

As noted, there is way more to see and do in PS than you'll have time for. Budget is critical. Give us a dollar amount and then tell us what you THINK you want to do in the short time you'll have. Tell us what you like to eat too. PS has something for everyone but style and budget matter.

3. Re: 1 night, 2 days in Palm Springs, plz give some suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 05:17