We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pepper tree inn Palm Springs

orange county,ca.
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
pepper tree inn Palm Springs

Has anyone stayed at the Pepper Tree Inn in Palm Springs, and in which room? I know its #1 on Tripadvisor,just was curious if anyone had any other info. thanks! (Ihave one reserved, but its just a regular room.)

Level Contributor
401 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pepper tree inn Palm Springs

I just thought I would reply to this since no one else has yet and I felt bad!

But no I haven't stayed at the pepper tree inn so I can't comment on the rooms or anything.

Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pepper tree inn Palm Springs

Hiya. My name is Kevin from Sydney Australia. I've recently returned from Palm Springs and stayed at the Pepper Tree Inn for six nights ( I was attending a convention nearby ). I can thoroughly recommend this establishment. It has about 29 rooms which are tastefully designed & decorated. I found the bed to be completely comfortable and slept well. The setting is very lovely and quiet. This establishment was built by the owner about three years ago and has not aged at all. It is clean, tidy and well maintained. The reception staff are very good and know the area well. Downtown is only a very short stroll away, being a lovely five minute walk (you don't want to stay in the middle of downtown, as the bars have loud karioke virtually everynight). The pool area is lovely, being a heated salt water pool. The only let down is their breakfast, which is very basic. So, once you know this, don't be surprised by the limited choices for breakfast. I'm returing to Palm Springs & will definetely stay at the Pepper Tree Inn.

3. Re: pepper tree inn Palm Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 06:26