We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP-Need info on traveling LA to Palm Springs Mid-March

Alaska
1 post
Save Topic
HELP-Need info on traveling LA to Palm Springs Mid-March

My boyfriend and I are heading from Alaska into LA and then plan to drive Palm Springs in mid-March. He has only been once and this will be my first trip, so we are hoping for some feedback on "must sees" We both hope to do enjoying of the SUN and some golf, although not well. ANy suggestions on who, what and where to go? FYI - we are in our mid-30's and hope to hit everything from sports, to film to night life sincend some sunning while we are there. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for the responses. We really appreciate any feedback.

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP-Need info on traveling LA to Palm Springs Mid-March

Hello kalaska, I can highly reccomend Celebrity Tours for a fun thing to do while in Palm Springs. They will give you a taste of Palm desert cities from past to present. We enjoyed this tour as just something other to do since we thought we had done and seen it all in the Desert. We took the long tour (3 hours) and throughly enjoyed it . I would do again. There's many things to do while there In Palm desert . Here's my pick's -not in order

1. Celebrity tours

2. Downtown Palm Springs Stroll

3. Tram ride

4. The River for dinner and movies

5. a Spa treatment at the Esmeralda

6. The Falls for drinks and appetizers (dinners are amazing but

pricey) Good luck, have fun!

toronto
Level Contributor
399 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP-Need info on traveling LA to Palm Springs Mid-March

Number one do not miss attraction in Palm Springs!

The Indian Canyons!

Jawdropping scenery, it's the site with the most Palm Trees in one place anywhere in North America.

3. Re: HELP-Need info on traveling LA to Palm Springs Mid-March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 02:20