We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping at Target & Walmart--question abt coupons?

singapore
Level Contributor
289 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
shopping at Target & Walmart--question abt coupons?

hi,

i'd like to know where can i get coupons for discounts off my purchases when i shop at Walmart and Targets?

can anyone lead me to a website etc for me to print out the e-coupons(if they exist).

any help's appreciated..thanks heaps

Berkeley, California
Destination Expert
for Berkeley
Level Contributor
5,909 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shopping at Target & Walmart--question abt coupons?

Target and Walmart typically do not publish coupons for their stores electronically or otherwise. However, both accept manufacturer's coupons. Any major Sunday newspaper has coupon inserts, but they are for things like 50¢ off a box of cereal or $1 on a pack of razors, etc. (In Palo Alto, one could buy either the San Jose Mercury News or San Francisco Chronicle.)

singapore
Level Contributor
289 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shopping at Target & Walmart--question abt coupons?

thanks dave, that was very helpful:-)

3. Re: shopping at Target & Walmart--question abt coupons?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 05:29