We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paso Robles, Ca

Rancho Palos...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Paso Robles, Ca

My wife and I are traveling to Northern California in June and want to stay at a B&B in the Paso area. Does anyone know about Asuncion Ridge Vineyards & Inn?

Level Contributor
36,980 posts
946 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paso Robles, Ca

I haven't heard of this one, but have heard great things about the Summerwood Inn. They also have a tasting room there, the property is very pretty and the serve very good wines.

Zenaida Cellars also has the Winemaker's Suite which is gorgeous, if you want true luxury there is the Villa Toscana at the Martin & Weyrich winery. Wild Coyote also has a couple of rooms at their winery, it has a Southwestern decor, they are called the "house of reds" for their great merlots and zins. :)

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
165 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paso Robles, Ca

I'm not familiar with the B&B you mention, but living here, I have little experience staying anywhere here. You could try one of these:

Le Domaine at Moss Ridge Vineyard, Orchard Hill Farm Bed & Breakfast, or Chanticleer Vineyard Bed and Breakfast. These are just a few B&Bs that have received great reviews here on TripAdvisor.

Have a good time in Paso, let us know if you have anymore questions!

Rancho Palos...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Paso Robles, Ca

Thanks for your help and all the information. The loft looked great, but is unavailable during our stay. We're arriving on a Saturday and leaving on Monday, which is making it difficult for the two night minimum. I saw another B&B on the pasowine.com web site that looked very nice - Villa De Buena Vista B&B. Any knowledge on this? It's not listed on TripAdvisor.

Frazier Park...
Level Contributor
453 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paso Robles, Ca

Hi,

I've been wanting to stay at Asuncion Ridge, but it hasn't been feasible yet. It looks and sounds absolutely wonderful, but it is remote. I would recommend Oak Hill Manor (have stayed there sev. times) in nearby Atascadero (oakhillmanorbandb.com).

Studio City, CA
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Paso Robles, Ca

Phillip is the proprietor and the B&B, though small, is first rate. The Inn is located well off of the beaten path at the crest of the range that divides the coast from Atascadero. The view out the front door, and two of the rooms, to the Pacific Ocean is stunning.

Phillip is not only a trained chef, but a winemaker. The Inn sits in the middle of his vineyard. His recent wine received a 93 from Bon Appetite and he is mentioned in the new Paso Robles issue of the magazine.

6. Re: Paso Robles, Ca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Paso Robles
Recent Conversations