We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to spend a day in Paso Robles

Which Paso Robles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wilmington, Vermont
Level Contributor
118 posts
180 reviews
Save Topic
How to spend a day in Paso Robles

My wife and I will be spending a few days in Cambria next week and have been considering taking a day and visiting a few of the winerys in Paso Robles. We were thinking of 2/25 for the excursion. What winerys would you suggest? Do any offer a restaurant that serves lunch and/or dinner mid-week? Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
19,726 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to spend a day in Paso Robles

I would stick with the Westside wineries along and off of Vineyard Drive: Turley, Opolo, Tablas Creek, Linne Colodo to name a few. Some have on site deli's.

Visit www.pasowine.com for more winery info

Have fun!

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Death Valley Junction, Death Valley National Park
Level Contributor
14,177 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to spend a day in Paso Robles

I don't know anything about wineries, but downtown Paso Robles is very nice. There are several restaurants and a variety of other businesses in the blocks around the city park, which is right next to the main drag, Spring Street (IIRC, that's Business Route 101). The downtown is a fine preserved historic district, and with the park it makes a pleasant stroll before or after dinner. Many of the buildings were restored after a damaging earthquake some years ago

California
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to spend a day in Paso Robles

Justin is the only winery I'm familiar with that has a restaurant and I don't think it's open weekdays for lunch, but maybe for dinner. In that case I would have a picnic/snack for lunch then go there if you really want to eat at a winery.

Many other wineries to visit, and many restaurants downtown. Pick your poison :-)

4. Re: How to spend a day in Paso Robles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 06:18