We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need HELP!--Pismo Beach or Santa Maria???

Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need HELP!--Pismo Beach or Santa Maria???

Hi there,

I really some help on deciding where to stay since I've never been to the area. I'll be attending a convention in Santa Maria, everyday from 10am-12pm noon. I really want to stay in Pismo Beach or even Grover Beach, BUT I'm very concerned about the traffic and how long it takes.

Does anyone know what the traffic is like in this area and on average how long it would take to get from Pismo to S. Maria and vice versa?

We'll be there for about two weeks from Oct. 10th-Oct.21st.

Any advice on where to stay such as hotels or vacation rentals would also be GREATLY appreciated! :)

Thank you!!

Visalia, CA
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Need HELP!--Pismo Beach or Santa Maria???

One more thing. Do not stay in Santa Maria. You will be much happier in the 5 cities area.

If you want to try something to do at night besides a movie, check out the Great American Melodrama in Oceano. It's a lot of fun and they are actually pretty good.

12. Re: Need HELP!--Pismo Beach or Santa Maria???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 18:19