We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Guest's Accommodations

Anchorage, Alaska
1 post
Save Topic
Wedding Guest's Accommodations

My wedding is next year and I'm trying to find a great hotel to accommodate everyone, probably about 15 rooms. We want an outdoor pool and nice bar/restaurant in the hotel so we don't have to go far if we don't want to. Any help with nice hotels would be apprecaited!

5 replies to this topic
Dublin, California
Level Contributor
20,193 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Guest's Accommodations

On top of this page under "Hotels" on the green bar, you'll see Redding hotels listed. You can search for "great" hotels or hotels with a restaurant. You can negotiate with the hotel for a set of rooms.

haines, alaska
Destination Expert
for Haines
Level Contributor
7,085 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Guest's Accommodations

Haven't been there in a few years, but Red Lion was considered the best place in town........There are lots of restaurants within walking distance, too........

I see you are a fellow Alaskan........got to warn you in advance, it gets HOT in Redding.......get a room near the pool cause you are going to melt.......

Edited: 18 October 2013, 01:27
Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,245 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Guest's Accommodations

There aren't many choices for what you need in Redding. I would look at the Hilton Garden Inn. It seem to have everything you want.

…hilton.com/en/…index.html

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,345 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Guest's Accommodations

I agree with Puter. I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn a couple of months ago (when I was also attending a wedding). It has a lovely cafe and a bar. It's the closes thing you'll get to a "great hotel" in Redding.

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,594 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Guest's Accommodations

We spent one night at the BW+Hilltop last summer and enjoyed it. Excellent front desk help, nice big pool and hot tub and a really good and seemingly popular cafe/bar on premises, that also served the included breakfast buffet, which was high quality and ample. Strong recommendation.

Reply to: Wedding Guest's Accommodations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted