We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yuba gap snow play

yuba gap ca
1 post
Save Topic
yuba gap snow play

Please be advised that the YUBA GAP exit is no longer a snowpark, you will be turned away by the Ranger of this membership campground...SPREAD THE WORD!!!! 11/23/12

Lassen National...
Level Contributor
2,631 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: yuba gap snow play

There's a ranger in the winter? Sounds like you are trying to discourage people from playing in the snow here. Why?

Edited: 23 November 2012, 22:02
San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,877 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: yuba gap snow play

It's been years since I played in the snow but we used to be snow campers and back country skiers (in the Sierra and the Canadian Rockies) for up to a week at a time so just wanted to comment that if you are giving information for that area about access that is closed, could you add on some information about what might be open.

I've never been to Yuba Gap in the winter (only summer backpacking) but there must be some area close by that is open for snow play? Any suggestions, on a proactive note?

California
Level Contributor
1 post
215 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: yuba gap snow play

I was called by a staff member of the park at Yuba Gap. He said that the park has been private for 3 years is not open to the general public. At the moment they have no water so no one is coming in at all.

4. Re: yuba gap snow play

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2014, 05:17