We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little League Regional Tournament

Pendleton, Oregon
Level Contributor
11 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Little League Regional Tournament

Hello! My daughter's team will be representing Oregon at the Western regional softball tournament in San Bernardino at Houghton Stadium. We are trying to figure out where to fly into, and where to stay. The girls stay at the field, but the parents and families are on their own. We have heard that the area near the stadium may not be the safest place to stay...can anyone give me suggestions and/or tips? Since we have to be there for a week, we would prefer to not break the bank, but clean and safe are important!! Any information or suggestions you might have would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Mentioned in this post
Oregon
Oregon
United States
Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
56,803 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Little League Regional Tournament

>>>Don't worry, RR, the poster specializes in knowng it all--which is fine, some of us do!<<<

I've never criticized Redlands people for posting in Orange County forums so I don't expect flack when I post in Inland Empire forums.

>>>but there's no need to dump on other contributors<<<

Exactly, there was no need in post #5 to "dump on" posters giving solid advice because of where they live.

Mentioned in this post
Orange County
Orange County
California
12. Re: Little League Regional Tournament

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2016, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about San Bernardino