We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel/B&B/romantic place to stay

Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
hotel/B&B/romantic place to stay

I am looking for a nice hotel, or B&B near the Puddingstone Resort Tubs for an anniversary. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. I dont want to be too far from the Puddingstone resort.

thanks in advance.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
29,110 posts
6,099 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel/B&B/romantic place to stay

We stayed at the Sheraton Suites Fair Plex (when the fair was going on). We thought the suite style rooms were very nice....i.e. one room for sleeping and one for enjoying. We were happy with the swimming pool ...nice and large and also outdoor jacuzzi. Its very close to Puddingstone Resort.

2. Re: hotel/B&B/romantic place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 08:15
Get answers to your questions about San Dimas
Recent Conversations