We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vagabond or Villa motel?

san francisco
Level Contributor
177 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Vagabond or Villa motel?

Hi. We are doing the Farmers Mkt on Thursday night and the Crave event on Friday night at the Vets Hall. I have the above motel choices. Can anyone recommend one over the other?

Thanks and appreciate any comments.

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
21,487 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vagabond or Villa motel?

Well, I live here, so I can't comment from personal experience. However, looking at the reviews for both, looks like the Villa Motel is the better choice.

You might also want to look at the Peach Tree Inn on Monterey Street.

peachtreeinn.com/Rates-Affordable-Hotes-San-…

Mentioned in this post
Peach Tree Inn
Peach Tree Inn
574 Reviews
San Luis Obispo, CA
Monterey
Monterey
Monterey County, CA
san francisco
Level Contributor
177 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vagabond or Villa motel?

Wished I had booked The Peachtree Inn earlier! cant get reservations now but will keep this place in mind for our next trip. Thanks!

3. Re: Vagabond or Villa motel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2011, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about San Luis Obispo