We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend Accomodations on a Budget in June- HELP, PLEASE

Which Santa Barbara hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Topic
Weekend Accomodations on a Budget in June- HELP, PLEASE

Hi there!

I'm posting this for my sister. Her husband is deployed to Iraq and will get a two week leave in June to visit her and their baby. They will be in the LA area with family but are looking to get away for the weekend just the three of them.

Can someone help to point me in the right direction for a vacation rental, B&B or the like that wouldn't be too expensive (less than $150/night)? I've done the Google search but that comes up with a billion results and I have no idea where to start.

Thank you SO much in advance!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
165 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekend Accomodations on a Budget in June- HELP, PLEASE

I had a similar price range, and The White Jasmine Inn was recommended to me.

http://www.whitejasmineinnsantabarbara.com/

I haven't stayed there yet, but I'd like to in the future. Also it gets nice reviews on this site.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g33045-d74103-R…

I hope your family have a nice time in SB.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
705 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekend Accomodations on a Budget in June- HELP, PLEASE

Another place to look is the Franciscan Inn. There are 2 rooms, and a small kitchen. This might be nice since they are traveling with a baby. The hotels tab may help you narrow down the choices.

Colorado
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekend Accomodations on a Budget in June- HELP, PLEASE

Wonderful! Thank you both so much!

rochester ny
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weekend Accomodations on a Budget in June- HELP, PLEASE

try calling the blue sands motel very nice ! right near beach flat screen tv, fireplace two double bed for around 100/night . I believe they may have kitchenetts. Call them! find their number by google or travel advisor - read reviews you won't be sorry!

5. Re: Weekend Accomodations on a Budget in June- HELP, PLEASE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 01:18