We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to dance for 40 to 50 year olds?

Which Santa Barbara hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
northwest
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
places to dance for 40 to 50 year olds?

Are there any good places to go dance to live music from 70's and 80's for some fun loving 40 to 050 year olds gals?

santa barbara
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: places to dance for 40 to 50 year olds?

Hi webfeet,

I think you might enjoy the Soho restaurant/music club located at 1221 State St. suite 205. Not only do they have a dance floor they have some great entertainment. You may want to check their website calendar and see who is playing and if it's the type of music you enjoy. If you are fortunate enough to be in town on 6/29, Ottomar Liebert and Luna Negra are performing at Soho. Some of the greatest flamenco music you will ever hear! I am hoping you will get some more suggestions. I know of several other clubs, but they might not be quite what you are looking for.

2. Re: places to dance for 40 to 50 year olds?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2010, 08:55