We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please!

Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Topic
Help please!

Last summer I drove up the coast from Malibu to S.F. and just as I was turning north/east on PCH just past Gaviota St. Park just before the tunnel at the rest stop was a free lodging book with great discounts on hotels all over Cali.

I have been searching the internet with no luck to find this hotel deals book. If anyone is passing through this area and could pick up a copy I would be more than willing to re-imburse you for you posatge and a little reward. Please, Please can someone help?

Mentioned in this post
Malibu
Malibu
California
california
Level Contributor
374 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help please!

I think I know which one you mean...is it done with a color cover and newsprint black and white pages?

Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help please!

Yes, I believe it is. Would you be able to sent one? You would be me hero and I would be willing to send you postage and whatever you think would be a fair compensation.

Thannk you!

california
Level Contributor
374 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help please!

Sure. I think I saw one the other day by my local grocery store.

How do we communicate so I can get your address? I'm sure you don't want your home address splashed all over Tripadvisor.

PS Sorry it took me a while to get back to you....been swamped!

4. Re: Help please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2006, 16:06
arizona
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Help please!

Here are the urls of several hotel coupon magazines (you can download and print the coupons)

www.hotelcoupons.com

www.hotelcouponguide.com

www.roomsaver.com

Happy traveling!

california
Level Contributor
374 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help please!

Hi Tuscon Traveler,

I'll check out the local place I've seen these tomorrow and get back to you!

Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Help please!

Do you know for sure that this is the magazine that has most of California cities hotels and motel coupons?

california
Level Contributor
374 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help please!

I'm pretty sure its the same one. Went by today and they were out, but the lady who works in the store that the stand is in front of says they usually restock on Thursdays.

It pretty much has California, broken up into Northern CA, Central CA and Southern CA with a smaller section for Las Vegas and Nevada.

I know there's one that has pretty much all the western states, including CA, but it sounds like you want the CA/NV one, right?

Mentioned in this post
Nevada
Nevada
United States
Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Help please!

frogs93013, Once again you are correct.

arizona
9 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Help please!

Hi Tucson-Traveler,

I'm pretty sure all the coupons you want can be found on-line. The book with the yellow cover and the newsprint pages inside that covers CA, NV and AZ is

www.hotelcoupons.com

If you want the actual book quickly you can find it at many locations in Tucson (frequently they are at McDonalds restaurants) or you can order it on-line. You can find a list of the locations where it is distributed in Tucson or order a paper copy at

www.travelcouponguide.com

Mentioned in this post
Tucson
Tucson
Arizona