We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun but Nice Restaurant Santa Monica

ireland
Level Contributor
546 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fun but Nice Restaurant Santa Monica

Hi

Id like advice on a fun smartish restaurant to go to in Santa Monica near the 3rd Street Promenade.

Nothing too fancy but not too casual either, something in between.

Any type of food considered but like somewhere intimate for 2 people.

Thank You : -)

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
28,575 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun but Nice Restaurant Santa Monica

There are many, too many to list. I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for, but the best thing to do is wander around and choose something you like - but it all depends on what you want to spend.

Just don't choose a restaurant on the Promenade itself, as they are overpriced and just not very good. But surrounding the Promenade are many many many restaurants that fit the description you seek.

It's the word "intimate" that throws me, but consider The Yard, Renee's Courtyard, Bar Pintxo, Hillstone, Chloe, Sushi Roku, Boa, Makai, and anything on the roof of the Santa Monica Place.

ireland
Level Contributor
546 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun but Nice Restaurant Santa Monica

Hi. Intimate, I guess I mean somewhere where the tables aren't practically wedged together. Somewhere wit a little space, nice food and atmosphere. Not Overpriced r stuffy. Somewhere I can dress up a little, have a cocktail and dinner. Mid range prices. Maybe outdoor seating. Love most types of food. Thanks. Think I will take a good stroll and Suss It out. Thanks for advice. Your very good.:)

Edited: 13 August 2011, 16:47
3. Re: Fun but Nice Restaurant Santa Monica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 03:17