We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family staying in Venice beach

Canberra, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
family staying in Venice beach

Any thoughts on where to stay in Santa Monica and Venice Beach that is reasonably priced for a family. And do you think Venice beach is family friendly?

Best Seller
Los Angeles City Tour
271 reviews
from US$84.00*
Special Offer
Best of Los Angeles Tour from Anaheim
196 reviews
from US$57.99*
US$67.99
Los Angeles and Hollywood Small-Group...
28 reviews
from US$198.99*
Los Angeles Hop-On Hop-Off...
560 reviews
from US$49.00*
West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,736 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: family staying in Venice beach

How much is 'reasonably priced'? Please tell us your budget in U,S. dollars. What are your exact travel dates? (Rates vary from month to month and between weekdays and weekends). How many persons are in your family? How many beds do you need? What size bed? (King, Queen, 'full size'?).

How old are your kids?

Will you have a car?

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
28,992 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: family staying in Venice beach

I don't know what your idea of "reasonable" is - what's your budget per night? I wouldn't consider any of the Venice hotels (there are only about 3 or 4) to be family friendly, and none have pools.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,351 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: family staying in Venice beach

I don't think of the Venice area as family friendly.

4. Re: family staying in Venice beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 06:16