We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loews Santa Monica in December - Furnished Balcony?

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Loews Santa Monica in December - Furnished Balcony?

My husband and I are planning a trip to LA in early December (5-9) and we would like to stay in Santa Monica. If we going to stay on the beach, I would love an ocean view. The ocean view rooms at Shutters and Casa del Mar are a bit pricey for us, so we will likely get an ocean view room at Loews. My question is whether it is worth spending a little extra money for one of the rooms that has a larger furnished balcony. Will it be too cool on the beach in December to enjoy having coffee or drinks on the balcony in the morning/evening? I would love any feedback that you can provide. Thanks in advance for your help!

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
27,626 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loews Santa Monica in December - Furnished Balcony?

The balcony rooms at Loews are great. The balcony is quite large - and even if it's cool, you'll enjoy using it. December can be clear and warm, it can be cool, it can be rainy - but there will always be a break in the day to enjoy the outside.

2. Re: Loews Santa Monica in December - Furnished Balcony?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 06:19