We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guy Fieri's restaurants

Clovis, Ca
1 post
Save Topic
Guy Fieri's restaurants

What's the name of his Restaurants. i see him TV, I would like to try them.

Mike

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,828 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guy Fieri's restaurants

Johnny Garlic's and the more famous (and interesting) one, Tex Wasabi. Both are in Santa Rosa. Here's the Web page for more info.: www.guyfieri.com/the_food.html

Santa Rosa, CA
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guy Fieri's restaurants

Just make sure that you are not seeking "Wine Country Cuisine" when you do go. Guy's restaurants are not like what you would find at an Emeril restaurant.

Johnny Garlics would be a good place to go if you are bringing family and Tex Wasabi's has a more "club" feel to it. You walk through the bar to get into the main dining room and while their menu is definatley interesting and appetizing I only go if I want to deal with noise and crowds (assuming you are visiting on a weekend).

3. Re: Guy Fieri's restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 20:20